Thank you very much for releasing this! I tried out a few of the shaders already. Although, I am having problems with a few that require the depthmap. For some reason I think it is rendering my depthmap as pretty much all black. In the DOF shader, the entire screen is blurred to the max, same with the haze shader. So I tried substituting the rendered depth map for one I made quickly in PS, to make sure this was a depth map problem, and it worked fine(white showed no blur, blacked showed much). But I need the depthmap to be rendered real-time. I foudn that if I change this line to this in the s_rDepth.fx:

technique Depthmap
{
pass Pass0
{
cullmode = none;
alphablendenable=true;
zwriteenable=true;
// Lighting = true;
fogEnable = false;

VertexShader = compile vs_2_0 ShadowMapVertexShader();
PixelShader = compile ps_2_0 ShadowMapPixelShader();
}
}

It will render the depthmap partly better. All my texture are 32bit .tgas on my models in the test scene. But either way, no matter how much I mess with these variables:

Code:
 //DOF
// my.skill90 = 1 => object will always stay sharp
var s_bDOF = 1; //activate/deactivate dof
var s_dofBits = 32; // 16/32/64 dof bitdepth
var s_dofParams[3] = {55450, 420, 2.5}; //x = focal plane depth "area of sharpness" | y = focal plane pos | z = blurstrength
//

//VOLUMETRIC LIGHT
// my.skill89 = 1 => object is affected by volumetirc light
//

var s_maxDepth = 55400;
//Sets the scene depth. Setting this to a higher or lower value has no effect on the shaders except rendering the
// scenedepth of course. If you write a custom shader and need a depthmap, change this value according to your needs.
// This will most likely be used by the ambience occlusion shader in the future (if i ever get it done, that is ;) )

I cannot seem to get a DOF effect that is sharp in the front, and blurry in the back. It's just a blurry screen, or a blurry screen with some sharpness in an odd area... is there any way to output the depthmap, to see exactly what it's rendering? Or maybe it's something else? My models in my scene are very large, and are constructed a long way from their origin in MED, I don't know how a Depth Map is rendered or if this would be a problem...

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/