Quote:

No, sorry. But good point, i will keep that in mind for the next version.

Good testbeds allow the user to see everything your <insert app.. in this case shade-C> features. If you are too tired to make a super-adjustable thing, make different demos or different "pages"/"scenes" with different shaders.

Quote:

What do you mean by linked datastructure? An array? Reducing the needed skills to 1 would be great.

It seems that you are storing data in these skills. Though, saying the user that these skills are unavoidable used by shade-C makes a bitter taste on the tongue :-) I was in same situation some weeks ago: for a customer I made a plugin. At first there were only 6 skills I needed, after some development iterations I used over 30 skills to save and log running data which very necessary and not able to be reduced anymore. So I created a struct which holds the data and write the adress of the struct into only one skill. The co-routine which works on that entity with this data than restores by casting each frame a pointer to that datastructure. To remove the entity I wrote a special function which checks if the linking skill is != 0. If yes, the entity is using that plugin and the linked datastructure, so it removes it first and after that ent_remove is called. Easy, isnt it?

Quote:

If you know a way to do HDR in one pass i would be more than interisted in this

I will investigate that later when I figured out how to rip HDR from your "framework".

Quote:

Applying a color filter to the final hdr stage sounds like a good idea however.

That would be nice if you can add this comes in handy when you are programming day/night cycles, like giving the scene a blue touch at night and a warm orange tone when its sunrise.

Quote:

I'll have a look at it, but it shouldn't be to much work. But not today, i'm too tired.

Thanks!

[EDIT]

Maybe you can add a function that removes all stages.

Last edited by HeelX; 03/23/08 20:50.