The GameCore Alpha looks indeed impressive. The shaders are also very good. They use conditional statements to render only what is really needed. So it will render faster with 1 or 2 dynamic light but you can use up to 7 of them per model. I saw even scenes with 13 visible dynamic lights. This works if your scene is splitted into several models.

The feature-set is very good. There is AI, physics, all the modern rendering options available. You can tweak your scene-management with hand-made low-poly occlusion models.

And they try to do something that Conitec also does: They deliver lots of templates for several games (FPS, racing, chess, multiplayer and more).
They said that they want to have a complete game template including everything you need for a game with GUI, loading, saving, cameras, moving and so on.

The reason why I still wait to buy a license is: I am afraid about documentation. They claim to have 700 script functions and the feature-set is great. But this needs tons of docu and examples. The existing old documenation is very limited and they did not reply to my email asking for progress on docu.
The best AI will not help me if I dont know how to use it.

So I will wait until April. They claim to publish it then. I am sure with good documentation this will become the best prototyping and beginner tool for game-making.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft