I would agree to some of that.. only.. space marines are timeless. I would like to see some new variations of them, though. I'm sure there's a commonly share dlogic as to why their "suits" weigh twice as much as the marine himself.. but yea, I guess it is overdone. and I would say.. no more zombie/reanimation virus related horror games. Time to mix things up a little there.

Anime is also timeless. Although again..time to mix things up a little with the stories in games of that type. Anime is just a genre.. and as the great Miyazaki taught us.. you can be brilliant.. while still being anime.. just no more teen squad saving the world (where oddly the military has failed) stuff. No more mech stuff.. or magic spell stuff.. (actually the mechs can stay.. everyone likes heavy metal..in games). For the love of God no more pokemon/trading card spoofed stuff. If one more knockoff comes out, I will personally exterminate eveyrone responsible .

Japanese voice acting is funny (it still wont save you any money on car insurance.. but its funny).

TOTALLY agree about MMORPGs.. THEY SHOULD ALL DIE.. or at least learn science . I like the advent of MMORTS's though.

I havent seen "forerunner" more than once.. though I would still avoid using it seeing as how it IS so closely associated with that one franchise.

About the crates.. what.. what do you want..bodies?..artwork?.. crates are usually for items.. that or for cover areas..

I would like to see some more abstract monsters..

You know what I think? WRITING.. the game's concept and story have become a lost art.. or at least an underinvested one. People try coming up with the game as its being made, and that just doesnt work when you dont have prodigious creative talent if you do, like me, then thats another story alltogether.. but 9/10 teams dont have that at their disposal.. and thats why some of their stuff looks alike in the end.

Last edited by ICEman; 12/03/07 23:19.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.