If anyone is interested to hear about the progress of this project,I'm not only learning more about MP programming,but I also have 4 bases for a MMO game(I'm always starting from scratch when I have a bug/problem). I only have to figure out how to move the clients smooth to the updated possition,what I currently have looks just a little jerky,but I have an idea how I can fix it.
So far , if I understood correctly from the manual , my clients are receiving 300 bytes / second from the server , and sending less than 80 bytes / second. Theese numbers will increase no more than 50% when I finish all the 'features' of the base. From this point (after finishing the base) it'll need only the graphical parts done,and I already have GUI,Houses and a few items to test the inventory. Basicaly I'm almost half done with the scripting. I'm sorry that noone wanned to help me out...for free...I now have a debit card with enough money to hire a programmer,but I'll never do that now,because I almost learned what I wanned

PS.: I hope I can finish it on my own,and I wish you good luck with MP...

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201