After reading Giorgi3s Newbies guide (I found it burryed deep on my HDD ) I learned what is executed on server,and what on client. Its easy to understand,but when you have it explained...
I have an idea,not shure if it'll work,gonna test it later. In Locoweeds tut and Giorgi3s tut,I saw they both used sending movement skills only when the skills change. This reduces the data sent to the server a lot. I tought,shouldnt it reduce more if you send only one skill ? Using for example 1 for forward,2 for back,3 for left,4 for right,5 for forward & left,6 for forward & right... This way it'll send only one skill,and I can even include the speed with wich the entity is moving,but in my case this'll be decided by the server. Entity rotation will be done client side(as in the templates) because the one I have right now is more than 'jerky' The entity doesnt even turn if you move the mouse constantly in one direction...
I smoothed to some point the movement,but still needs tweaks. Tested on only one machine,after I get answer to my question,about the 'one skill movement input' I'll test it on two machines(possibly 3,2 LAN and one internet). I wont plan further testing until I see it working correctly on 2~3 machines
I think I'm making progress right ?

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201