Actualy , I went thru Locoweeds MP tutorial today,and I'm starting to realise that my idea isnt any diffrent from a normal Multiplayer game,except that it includes 10 times the normal clients. Instead of having 10 clients,I have 100 but sending 10 times less data I'm gonna try tommorow to make a simple movement code with a chat system,when I get it right,the only thing left is just 2 variables send from client to server,and server to client. Maby 3 if I've forgot something,I'll have to think about the whole concept again,but I'm almost shure literaly 2 variables plus the movement and chat systems. I've tought about MMO games , specificaly browser-based games in 3D,how they could be implemented,and because of this I have some ideas how to minimise the data transferred. I hope it works when I try it (probably the day after tommorow)
But now I have another question. I currently dont even have access to the internet for more than 5 mins./day. I'm doing everything on one machine. Even if I manage to get 2 computers in a LAN ...how can I test if it works for more clients? I dont have money to pay for a 100 testers,maby even 50 could do the job. If I get atleast 10 it wont be enough,because I can never be shure if the server could support even twice more connections. How can I test it without knowing someone who owns a computer club?

PS.: I had another question,but for so much thinking I forgot what it was If I remember,I'll post again tommorow.

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201