I'm starting to lear MP tonight. If thats what it takes to get someone to help me,I'll make a design document,and I never said it was useless if you read carefully,you'll see that I wrote 'many of the topics'. And,btw,I dont know English perfectly,because my native language is Bulgarian I can write it perfectly in Bulgarian,but who will read it?
About the 'noobish' thing to say,for keeping the two major features to myself,you have to admit that even you stole something from a movie,book or a game,that you tought it'll look great in a game I've done it once,taking a whole concept for a board game,changing it just a little.
You said that A6 can send something to a certain client,I've heard only for GSTNet,that can do that. Or am I wrong?

Quote:

Another comment that comes off as very noobish only because you hear this ALL the time. "maximum freedom" and "write your own storyline" are marketing taglines, the kind of thing you say in an ad or back of the box. These aren't features, you don't program them in, and they are in fact impossible really when you come down to it.

Now , if you read my 'concept' you'll know that I'm not just talking nonsense Its not a feature,but I've removed the need for a story,I've removed the 'cheezy NPC guide you thru the storyline' and added the possibility for people to control the whole 'Economy' in the game. I dont think that one came from a marketing tagline I'm not trying to be offensive about this,but I dont agree with you on what you wrote. Yes , I didnt organised it in a document , I didnt ask for a whole team to 'manage' and lead. I asked for one person who might already made a system for movement and attacking for more than 50 persons,that could be optimised just a little to fit my concept needs. I dont consider myself a leader,I am capable,because I run my own small company,but I do not wish to lead,or tell people what they have to do. If someone wants to help me,ok I guess noone will do that,so I'm starting it myself. I consider myself a good programmer,so it should be fairly easy to learn how MP works. I'll never finish the script alone,I realise that,but its worth the try,even if you dont believe in it Thanks for your time. I'll think about your 'constructive critics' and try to improve.

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201