Quote:

I already tought about how the system should work. I have LITTLE experience with MP programming and MMORPGs and I think it should work,if done right

If you have little experience, then how do you know that it should work? What is "done right" vs. "done wrong"? Comments like this destroy your credibility as a developer and team lead.

Quote:

know how to write one,and I never write a design document because many of the 'topics' in it are useless

If you feel that a Game Design Document is useles, especially for something as big and complex as a MMORPG, then how do you expect others to help you? If every game was only the art of one person, a GDD wouldn't be necessary. But suppose I wished to help you... how would I know how many levels we are creating, what the stats for the world objects are, what acceptable network bandwidth is, what things are named and what they do? The GDD standardizes these question so I know exactly where to go for the answer directly instead of asking you time after time. And chances are that if you think a GDD useless, I'm afraid people will think the same of your concept.

Quote:

half of them repeat one after another

Precisely the point of a GDD! The repitition is needed so tha a person reading it fully understands what is needed.... it's a "viewing thing from every angle" sort of arguement.

Quote:

but I'm reserving the best 2 major features for myself,in case someone steals the concept).

I'm not saying you should make those features public, but that is a very noob thing to say. EVERYONE thinks that they came up with the greatest most original concept and if they let the cat out of the bag, Bill Gates will sweep up and steal it. Well let me tell you, concepts in the head unrealized are worthless. If you are the right one to make that concept real, then you could shout it from the rooftops for all to hear and STILL you'd be the only one to do it.

Quote:

I guess its much to ask,and noone will help me

Asking people to work on YOUR MMORPG for freee is too much to ask for I'm afraid.

Quote:

Does A7 have a feature to send only to a certain client ?

Yes. And so does/did A6.

Quote:

Atleast tell me,isnt this concept worth the hard work

Who knows? It's impossible to tell with what you've posted. If you could rehash it in terms that people could understand, in terms of a GDD or something smaller, maybe people could get behind you. But if your development are as disorganized as your ideas seem to be, don't expect anyone to want to partner up with you just like that.

Quote:

Giving the players maximum freedom they can have in a game...giving them the oportunity to write their own storyline,to make their own cities and countries,armies

Another comment that comes off as very noobish only because you hear this ALL the time. "maximum freedom" and "write your own storyline" are marketing taglines, the kind of thing you say in an ad or back of the box. These aren't features, you don't program them in, and they are in fact impossible really when you come down to it.

Bottom LIne:
If you want people to help you, you have to start by proving that it's worth helping you. If you are disorganized with your thoughts, if you have poor grammer and spelling (yes, that does count!), then there is nothing for people to hold on to, to believe in you. You may have the greatest MMO in mind right now... but it's worthless if it's just in your mind and you don't take the realistic steps to make it real. Right now I'm afraid there is nothing in this thread to distinguish you from the countless others newcomers that have a great idea for a MMO but no idea how to realize it. Make yourself unique, prove that you are the one to follow, and do it but helping yourself instead of asking others for help.