I already tought about how the system should work. I have LITTLE experience with MP programming and MMORPGs and I think it should work,if done right. I tryed to minimise the data send by the server by using the clients to update some of the 'missing' data with MySQL databases. What I posted isnt a design document. I know how to write one,and I never write a design document because many of the 'topics' in it are useless,and half of them repeat one after another. What kind of game it'll be,who will play the game,why they'll play the game.How will I realise the game and so on...
I always work with whats in my head,and I have everything what I wrote in my head already,and more(but I'm reserving the best 2 major features for myself,in case someone steals the concept). I already wrote something similar for how the system should work. I guess its much to ask,and noone will help me. I'll wait until I get another PC,and then try to convince nfs42 to make GSTNet support more clients Does A7 have a feature to send only to a certain client ?

PS.: Atleast tell me,isnt this concept worth the hard work? Giving the players maximum freedom they can have in a game...giving them the oportunity to write their own storyline,to make their own cities and countries,armies and 'invasion events' without a lot of mages destroying the whole game with their super-ultra-mega powerful 1 kill spell for mass destruction like in many others. The only disadvantage is that people might not organise,once they start playing. But thats another topic.

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201