OUCH!!

That document is a mess.

If I were you, I would organize it like a more conventional design document (you can google several samples). Like perhaps many others, I see all the text and immediately skip it... there is no way I'm going to read all that! And after the first paragraph I still don't know what you are after: is it an RPG, and RTS, something new? Who knows!

Start with a High Concept, about 250 words that completely describes your game, and put that on top separate from everything else. That way people will know right away what your after and if their interested.

And I don't totally agree with Damocles... I think it's really important to know what type of gameplay your are after before you do the technical stuff since the type of game will affect how you program your network; a MMORPG will have a different backend than a 4 person FPS or a MMORTS. He is right that if you are planning a MP game you have to give some thought to the technical side almost at the begining, but not at the expense of gameplay... otherwise you might spend many months creating a technical wonder that is useless or inefficient for the game you have planned.