I have a question and a request
The question is : Is someone on this forum capable of programming a multiplayer game for no more than 100 clients.(While running smooth enough) If there is someone...The request :
Will he try to make atleast the base of this project (for free). I'm thinking about a little MMO experiment If someone is interested and can program something like that , I'll tell you what my 'concept' for that game is. Again ... for free,because the game will be for free and wont be published,announced or spread in any other way except by friend to friend in this community (maby even outside if people like the concept).
BTW , a typical MMO has AI systems , character management and PVP battlegrounds managed separate from the rest of the world. Consider this outside of the question,no AI , no Battleground. Only client pos & interaction updates , some skills,items and basic PVP (no rules or switches)

PS.: If noone can do that,but people are still interested I'll tell you what this experimental project is about I think...no,I'm shure most of you will agree that its worth the try

EDIT : DOES NOT MATTER native 3DGS or with plugins...

Last edited by EpsiloN; 10/09/07 15:21.