:| im sensing a lil pintup agression there Inestical.. lol..

I can't believe I forgot the D.. I thought I deliberately backtracked and added it, only to space it out again.. :/

@ Micheal.. I'm right there with you.. only I'd also disestablish nations.. no more natialities.. recognition of humanity firs,t ethnicity second. No more flags, no more anthems. No more men arming against other men.. perhaps against whatever's out there what means harm to us all.. but no more arming, rivalry and competition between humans.

There'd be no mor war on earth after ..dunno.. a half century.. and the dust of rebellion against the change settles.. unless some cocky alien race wants a piece of us.

Earth's power would be devoted to advancement.. and to serious, government backed combat of the plagues on earth. Every disease that could be starved to death, would be. I'd personally sponsor research that leads to interstellar capability, or at least ability to traverse our own system in reasonable realtime.

Earth would have a different face, (and so would it's money) by the time I was done. Hopefully I'd finish it all before I get sniped for being the anti-christ, though.. that would be a major concern.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.