Quote:

i'm not sure what bugs you mean, i haven't ran across them yet, so far my game is pretty stable on a6.5

There were two "showstopper" bugs. Although, the bugs are only relevant on either old Win98 systems or if you use AABB collision, they are still present. Here's the text from the Bugs page below for the two specific problems. There are also six other bugs mentioned with varying degrees of severity:

Quote:

Version 6.50 (pulled due to two severe bugs, see below)

The AABB collision detection (ent_move() as well as c_move() with USE_AABB) used a wrong angle for the collision with map entities under some circumstances, for instance at the Weather Room in the Techdemo (fixed in A6.58.0). This is a severe bug and can be a 'showstopper'. Use version 6.50 at your own risk. If you are using the AABB collision detection, walk through all places in your level and check whether entities can walk through walls or become stuck in some places.

Quote:

On some machines, not all initial windows resolutions were recognized properly (fixed in A6.58.0). This could lead to a wrong initial resolution and enven a crash on old systems (Win98) that didn't support the resolution set with video_mode. This is a severe bug and can be a 'showstopper' on Win98 systems.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links