Quote:

hoi gafgar! hur mår du?

looks great, post a link so I can download it =)

^^ Jodå, tackar som frågar, med mig är det bara bra.
hur är det själv?

I will post a link tomorrow I figure. But will implement the high score system first, and beet my record at 3300 first ;]

Quote:

I would like to play it to get an idea of the AI!

The AI is simple as i told, but my computer have no problems handling 25 of the zombies at the same time, and with some optimising this AI could be really interesting in HORDES ;]... but then you will need moor weapons and so on... because a pistol, a shotgun and a some grenades wont stop a horde of zombies, they can take 3 shots to the head from the pistol and so on ^^.

I will fix a start up menu where you can set all from 8 max zombie count to 35 max zombie count ^^.

It is fairly easy to add a rifle, so I am thinking of adding that before releasing the game too, a sniper with the ability to strike through enemies that are on a line and with scope, but that is just maybe. Because this is already a old project, and it is up to you if you want to add things to it or remake thing :]

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/