First I must apologise for my bad English, and here follows my post…

Hi all!
Long time no see! ^^... or something...

I have not been posting in this forum for a long time, and I have not been working with 3dgs either, but when I was cleaning my computer some days ago I found an old zombie survival test game I maid, and I have been adding some small details and fixing some small bugs sins then. Now I am going to just finish building the level and implement a high score system, and maybe some options. After that I will relies the game here and some day after that, i will clean up the REALLY messy code (not cleaned totally, but a little) I will relies all work files for free usage, and hope that maybe some one can make a new level and maybe some better looking models

As I mentioned before the... the graphics are nothing I am proud of ... I have just thrown away a day or something on all the models and all animations...
So don't judge the game from the images, and to mention... the code was never meant to be used in a real project, so it is not optimized at all. I just think it is better to give it away then throw it away.

The things included in the game are:
- Player that can fight and die.
- climbing system
- hit locations and reactions
- massive damage system, where really damaged enemies kneels for a while and extremely damaged enemies gets blown away through the air(if survives it will rice)
- 2 different weapons, and ammo system.
- 2 different reload systems for the weapons.
- grenades.
- third person bone controlled aiming.
- different materials with different bullet holes and sounds.
- very simple zombie AI that can climb and use etch other to climb on(the last mentioned is not that nice looking ;D)
- health packs (Yah! thats so hard to fix! ^^)
- a more advanced power up spawning system.
- flares/halos
- simple simulated physics (used on the cans placed around the level)
- smooth camera system
- and maybe something more that i forgot to mention ^^

Here follows some screen shots and a small description of what’s happening on them.

Here you can see the player climbing a box.

-----------------------------------------------

On this image the player has climbed up on a container to flee the following zombies.

Here the player is climbing directly over a thin wall

*EDITED*

Earlier I wrote that I had more images and was going to upload the later because imageshack was not working for the moment, now it is working and here are the images.

The player is aiming at some zombies that are on there way over a small wall.

The player has just shot the zombie in his wrist witch forces him to kneel.

Here is the player reloading the shotgun.

A grenade has just exploded and one zombie is thrown away.

*/EDITED*

This is all for now, pleas feel free to comment and ask questions! (as long ass its not about the splendid graphics ^^)

If you are quick and have an suggestion on something to add to the game I may add it before releasing the code include it.

I am using a tree model and some textures that I have not maid my self... i think them all where something from some free packages but I am not 100% on that. so pleas tell me if you recognize something that shouldn't bee there.

Last edited by Gafgar; 08/16/07 21:07.