Implemented in V6.60, panels are repeating themselves, if the size_x and size_y variables are exceeding the real size of the bmap.

So, the trick would be that you use,.. let us say, a 1024x1024 bitmap (you could also use a 1024x786 image, but I did'nt tested if tiling is also applied on arbitrary panel bitmaps, I guess not). I would double the size_x and size_y values so that it is de facto 2048 in width and height (but tiled!).

When you adjust the pos_x and pos_y variable between -1024 and 0, the panel would'nt leave out of the screen (assumed that you use a 1024x786 resolution) but it looks like you would do an UV shifting (indeed, if you place it on -1024/-1024 it would look like it has'nt been shifted). If you now apply the resolution independent scaling stuff I told you once before, it would be the same solution as the previous one - without the use of entity panels.

You can achieve this effect also with lower sized bitmaps, but this would require a bit more coding (if it isn't fixed coded; I love generic coding).

regards, Christian