Quote:

Here's the latest BBQ-flavored update Spam™...

Delicious!

I'm very interested in the demo, also a good way to see how difficult your "2.75D"-approach really is!

(On a related note: Did you manage to implement the shadow-from-several-lightsources? I recently wanted to kill Acknex when I couldn't color the shadow, only to find out that it apparently only works with stencil shadows. I then distinctly remembered saying something along the lines of "I will get back to you" relating to a shadowproblem, but I was unable to remember any following lines. So thats the reason for me asking )

Quote:

I'm also going to implement WordPress blog software for the Orange Brat website. I like my artsy site, currently, but I'd rather have a site that is more standardized and easier to maintain these days. I have no time table or deadline for this implementation, so when it's done I suppose.

Do you want to turn it into a development-blog or do you want a "standard"-gamesite?

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!