No idea on the filesize. As for the length...it'll probably be 2-3 times longer than the Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy demo. It's gonna be a while...don't expect this anytime soon, but I have the outline and once I get the particulars squared away, it won't take too long to get it done.

It'll contain one major puzzle(with two possible solutions), and a couple major structures(a bar and an apartment building with a couple of explorable floors but probably only a couple enterable rooms). There will also be the surrounding exterior, although it'll be pretty small. There should be a fair amount of interactivity here and there...just stuff to play with but I don't know if that'll make it into the early demo or not. Any audio will most likely be temp, and I don't know if spoken dialogue will make it in this version or not. It just depends.

The whole episode will be 4-6 hours when complete(or thereabouts)....that's the game...not the demo.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links