Yeah, these old shots still have the guard in them. I've since replaced him with a new test model with a few more animation frames and bones based. I've managed to implement some nice blending between animation states so there's none of that snapping from a stand to a walk or from a walk to a run and vice versa. It also has a nice head turning mode and turns to look at flagged items whenever the player passes by. I had quite a bit of help getting all of this implemented, although I did work on a portion on my own. Thanks go out to those who lent me a hand(they know who they are ).

Hopefully, I will be able to find the right camera angles for each section. The shots, above, are not final nor is anything else about them. As soon as I crank out some of these story ideas, I hope to begin on the level design again. I've had some personal garbage goings on here in the real world, and I just haven't felt up to it. I think the ol' calling is returning, though.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links