Another quickie info post just to say that this thing is still alive and kicking. I've come up with some pretty nice story ideas or at least concepts and am going to start writing again to get it where it needs to be. The original long plot is going to get chopped up and condensed into a short story and will be 1 of however many individual tales are told in this anthology.

I've pretty much gotten my frontend(menus, splashscreen, UI, save/load system) complete or at an advanced enough stage that I don't have to worry much with it. I have a fairly cool idea for boxart(cover) and will work on that whenever I get in the art creation mood.

For the new people, here are some really old screenshots. This is not necessarily how the game will turn out now that I've taken a turn down adventure game alley. I'm going to rebuild a lot of stuff to reflect the new style I have in mind. More actual textures, more crazy angled geometry. That Metronome game is a fairly close approximation of where I've always wanted to take this but with my own touch reflected in it:

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links