This is an informational post instead of a screenshot one. There's been a major shift with this project.

I've toyed with it many times before and have decided once and for all to convert this project from a survival horror action adventure to a straight point & click(PAC), inventory based, heavy on the story adventure title.

The player will still be controlled via the keyboard or a controller, but if a satisfactory PAC pathfinding script with perfect object avoidance ever comes my way, I'll implement it as an option. That way, the player can choose the game mechanics style that suits their taste. As of right now, the PAC component will involve the selection of items. The cameras will go through an overhaul, as well. Less swooping around and more fixed point fun.

Adventure game fans are starving for something new and different. There are plenty of adventure games, but there are few good stories to go along with them, and a well told tale is what drives the genre. I think I can have great success with that target audience.

Anyway, this is the last post from me in this thread(apart from responding to anyone who responds to this one). Whenever I make some progress, I will start a new one, so I can have a fresh start. Thanks to all who posted in this one, and to all of the silent onlookers who may have some interest in The Disenfranchised.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links