Here are a couple of new shots...actually you've seen the shots or very similar ones, before, but this is using the new fake radiosity method...there's also some atmospheric fog and fullscreen filmgrain but those can't really be seen too well in screenshots. My main complaint is the dynamic light banding. I hope Conitec can improve it...if it's possible, anyway. You can esp. make it out in the bottom pic:

Todo list: Tweak what I have until it is right...implement light beam sprites in the windows, swaying, tattered curtain in the top shot, replace the hanging lamp in top shot with the final model, implement floating dust particles, among others.

I still have some jaggies, but I've managed to come up with a compromise...it has caused my overexposed lightmap patches to sort of look like they're made of thick paint(that's the best description I can think of). You can see this on the floor of the bottom pick.

Once I nail my new approach, I'll start in on levels and get away from these 2 that I've spent so much time on(too much time). I have everything planned out both in my script and in my head, so it is just a matter of doing it.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links