Here's a single shot from the game using the new camera...it is most likely a final view. The camera tilts up a bit before switching to the next. It's right about at its full maximum tilt in the image, and the JPEGing fuzzed it up...not to mention making it duller than it actually is in game. As always, ignore the knight model:

<removed>

Even though the title will feature semi-fixed views...I'm toying with the idea of also allowing the player to use a full 3rd person camera if they so desire. I will only do this, however, if I can fix the wall clipping problem. I have a way to do it but have failed (miserably) in implementing it properely. It almost works and I can't quite figure the thing out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I didn't mean that the camera always stays the distance shown in the picture. The views are fixed(though not static), for the most part, this is just a far shot. The angle right before this one is looking up at the player on the staircase there underneath the sign(call it my Citizen Kane shot )

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links