Thanks a ton for helping me beta test my plugin.

A possible reason for the crash is the fact that I'm using the free Lite-C from the download page, and you are using the A7 prerelease. I've won an upgrade to A7 but I haven't claimed it yet, so I'll do that now. In the meantime, could you try to run the plugin with the free Lite-C from the download page?

I also just noticed that I've linked against the A6.5 SDK, so I'll update that.

Another possibility that I thought of when you mentioned that you use an AMD CPU is that this might have to do with endian swapping. I don't know much about this, and I don't know what endianness the large CPU manufacturers use (intel/AMD) or if they differ, but I can check that. What processors are in the systems you're using to test with?
EDIT: I just looked this up, and this is most likely not the problem. The x86 architecture (used by both intel and amd) uses little-endian.

BTW,
Quote:

Client can connect to server and send message. Messages are not visible for other connected clients.

This is expected behaviour; there is no functionality in the Lite-C program to forward messages to other clients or send from server to a client. Could be added easily.

EDIT:
Could you try to find out exactly where it crashes? I think lite-c doesn't yet support a debugger, but you could comment out instructions (there are only a few after the inkey() call in main()), or use an error() call after every instruction to see how far it gets before crashing. It's kinda strange this crashes, because there are RakGS calls before the inkey() (making the wrong A7/Lite-C/library version explanation unlikely) and the connect function is very simple; it just forwards the parameters to RakNets connect function.

Last edited by Excessus; 06/14/07 13:59.