Allright. I played it.

The game extreeeeeeeeeeeeemly extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly needs a rotateable camera. maybe the camera could rotate with the golf club, so I always see where the ball is going to. I missed tons of holes because of the !*@#!" camera.
Some kind of lightning would be beautyful aswell. If you have a version with lights (the chance is high) then make sure the map is buildable without errors so the sunlight makes shadows (if the shadow flag for textures is on).

The most powerful hit is so incredible weak, I A) thought the ball is heavy like a something realy heavy, or B) the person who is swinging the club is totally weak. I couldnīt think of me being swinging this club, because itīs so damn weak! So I couldnīt identify with the game. I can identify more with super mario in mario world. I say the most powerful hit should be at least five times as powerful as it is now.

The grafics. The Panel of the hot chick is very dark. Can you do something different to render it brighter? For example, is it a panel or a screen entity? If itīs a screenentity make it a panel, I think that should help.

The airplane in the first level is made by me. Dangerous Vaults 1.

The physics are strange. Can you post the code? The ball sometimes gets throught the wall. I recomment to check the manual about the physics paramaters which make physics instable (for example remove the "grip")

I hope the girls are stripping. Because of the physics and the camera I was the total failure for now in that game. And I realy tried hard!

If the racket, club thing looks like itīs digged out from a graveyard, I recomment to make the complete game in that style. Why isnīt that minigolf on a graveyard and I am playing with a shovel or that that racket which is now, and have to hit some open graves. Call it cementry of the golf freaks. The ball has to be shot into different things, like big digged grave holes and skulls and so on. handicaps are the cementry, like tombstones trees, and bushes. As reward, vampire ladies and other over natural ladies are stripping (the ladies you got now simply called "vampires" and itīs done )

I think that could sell. I think I know someone who would like to publish such a game. And I would love to help you to make the game like that. But I have right now another game work in progress and your golf game would need to become more hardcore. Maybe Spike has some graveyard levels he could offer.

:L