The game style itself as never attracted me but never the less it could be a nice game qua gameplay with some nice tracks and environments.
This all could be still improved on the latest version of your project. The physics aren't quite right yet too, I expect that when I lauch the ball at full power and during the begin stages of the route the ball is crossing, a certain colliding with a wall takes place, the ball should bounce off with a certain angle at a relative speed which can be fast or slow, depending on the angle the ball has collided with. But with the state of your physical interaction, this isn't the case, it always has the same speed when it collides with a certian wall. One other thing that isn't accurate is the slope of the ball, the ball at the end of his rolling speed doesn't completly stand still but there is already a next try while the ball hasn't stop yet. So it makes it look like a brut stopping event The models itself aren't bad, the textures on the models are good
too Mind, that this is ment as constructive C&C to give your game an extra boost to krick up some stuff. In overall, I would advice you to concentrate on tweeking between a nice physical system for the ball and some more nice tracks ^^

Cheers

Frazzle

Antec® Case
Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® i7 975 Quad Core
8 GB RAM DDR3
SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB