Dear friends!
I want to say: "Thank you!" for all, who bought 3DGS Shell Extensions or whole CRPACK. Your payments help me to continue further development.
I made the 2nd version of 3DGS Shell Extensions.

What is new in this upgrade?
  • Fixed 400 models limitation (tested on folders with 1000 and 5000 models).
  • Fixed thumbnails caching function (now folder with 1000 models displays in a ~3-5 sec. for a second time on Intel P4 (1.6 MHz) while Caching is on).
  • Fixed uninstaller bug (deleting of CRED tool icon on the Windows Desktop while uninstalling).
  • All 3DGS MDL formats are recognizable now (MDL7, MDL6, MDL5, MDL4, MDL3, MDL2, IDP2, IDPO).
  • Improved rendering speed.
  • Added user control over the rendering priority (min, normal and max priorities for renderer threads are available).
  • Added automated priority management (optimized for scrolling down Explorer Window)

How to upgrade your old 3DGS Shell Extensions:
  • Close all explorer windows.
  • Run uninstaller of old 3DGS Shell Extensions; sometime you must reboot your system to complete this step.
  • Old uninstaller has a minor bug (deletes CRED tool link from your desktop; you can manually copy this link from your Windows Run menu to the Desktop).
  • Run newly downloaded 3DGS Shell Extensions installer.

Limitations:
  • Thumbnails aren’t refreshing while caching is on.

How to avoid this limitation:
  • You have to manually delete the THUMBS.DB hidden system file in a folder, where you want to rebuild image cache.

All, who bought 3DGS Shell Extensions or CR Pack may re-download new version at the Club section for free.

Have a nice day, Lion_Ts.