Quote:

yes right, Darwin killed 6 million jews, not the Nazis under the express order of Hitler. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Thats because you know nothing whatsoever about history. So anything at all would sound dumb to you. I will explore what and why Hitler did in this thread, if there is enough interest.

Quote:

That's also retarded. Like giving poeple a chance to have an abortion if they want to is the same as the Holocaust. We have free speech in America, too bad poeple like you use that right to make yourself and your ilk sound like lunatics. You dont belong in America... try Nazi Germany.

While my initial reply would have been insulting just like yours, Im not gonna bother with replying to that. As I said, I will show the connection, however, you are quite hypocritical about judging based upon appearences since in your dino thread you were so adverse to the idea. Perhaps you should start practising what you preach. However I think that you generally dont have much of an informed opinion on anything.

Last edited by NITRO777; 04/23/07 12:31.