Itīs a propaganda war after all.
I just clicked on two of these videos and they were both provided by a group called Memri.
It is an organisation that was founded by an Israeli intelligence officer, and it is frequently accused of handselecting the worst and most stupid stuff from the Islamic world and presenting this to a western audience. Their translations may or may not be "sexed up", but chances are high, they are:

Quote:

Ken Livingstone, former British MP and the current Mayor of London, has stated of MEMRI that: "The translation and selection of quotes tend to portray Islam in a very negative light." He has accused MEMRI of "outright distortion".
Ibrahim Hooper, a director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, stated in the Washington Times that "MEMRI's intent is to find the worst possible quotes from the Muslim world and disseminate them as widely as possible."
Hussein Ibish comments that "There is of course some horrific stuff in the Arab press, but one tends to forget that the American press can also be very nasty.
William Rugh, former US ambassador to the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, describes MEMRI as a service which "does not present a balanced or complete picture of the Arab print media. ...Quotes are selected to portray Arabs as preaching hatred against Jews and westerners, praising violence and refusing any peaceful settlement of the Palestinian issue."

Memri / wikipedia

But I have to admit, that the one about Tom&Jerry was funny ...

On a more serious note and back to topic:
I think it is very likely, that the US or Israel will bomb Irans infrastructure in the not so distant future.
This will be good for the US weapons industry and for the current regime in Iran, because the people will rally around their leaders, just like many Americans embraced Bush and the neocons after 9/11.
I do not think, that Iran has a real intent on developping nuclear weapons. I just donīt think, they would make so much noise about this. All military nuclear programms were developped in a secretive way ...