I don't know what media sources you receive in Germany, but I've seen many videos on T.V showing him, yes, in real life, mostly at speeches talking of the destruction of Israel.

Quote:

According to these sources he did not mention Israel directly, but "the regime occupying Jerusalem" and he listed it in a long speech together with the soviet regimes and the regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq.
He was not saying, that Iran is going to "wipe" anything "off the map", but expressed his expectation, that this regime would "disappear from the page of time". This means not more and not less, than that he is unhappy with the current politics of the Israeli government - an attitude that is not really exceptional in this region of mutual mistrust.

Well I really don't know what more I can say about a "regime occupying Israel". If this is indeed what he meant, obviously he meant the Jewish peoples who occupy, not some minor government change. This is indeed why there are many problems in the middle east with Israel, because all the Muslim states want Jerusalem back.

While I'm not a war monger, and am a Canadian(we did not participate in Iraq), I must say Iran looks to be a much different situation than Iraq. Again, I really hope peoples hatred of Pres. Bush and the Republicans don't get in the way of the real issues at hand(Many people tie Iran+nukes=insane with Bush).

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/