I don't like it when people try and convince/push you into a religeon. To be classified by a certain religeon. If one day I decide to choose a faith, then hey, there it is. But now now. It's been a long time since I've felt happy. Now all I feel is sick, dying inside. Maybe I've sold my soul for hatred, and from that comes strength. To never give in, to always push. Hopefully one day things will change...

Alright, storytime. The most random [censored] thats happened to me... well, maybe not, but still, wtf?

Yesterday, I was at the mall gettin' some pizza with my bro scott, and some dude comes up to me and asks me, "hey man, what do you thinks going to happen to you after you die? I mean, have you ever been asked that?". He aked me again, and I told him that I felt there's no continuation, that the road ends there. He continued taking and used several persuasive techniques to persuade me to change my ways, asking me about sins we've all committed, and about judgement.
So I sat there, and listened. I was busy, wanted to eat, and I knew where he was goin with this, but, I stood there and listened to every word he had to say with full attention. Eventually he was done, so I shook his hand and he left.

xXxGuitar511
- Programmer