Quote:

Did you realize what you said ? in such a case there is not creator !

I realize what I said, I dont think you realized it though.

Quote:

The scientific methods for dating the age of terrains does count for nothing, of course

I never said that. Remember the "gap theory" and the "old earth creationism" we were talking about?

Quote:

I wonder however why some layers of terrain contain only some types of fossils and not others

I dont dispute that. I dispute that the particular layers form a consistent chronological geologic column.

Quote:

I fully understand also that you have no time to take care of my education

No I do have the time, but I dont think you'd listen even if I did, which would be a WASTE of time.

Quote:

What genetic has to do with my claim

Oh ok, well to be honest I really dont get what you were trying to say through your English is a little rusty I assumed you meant that human evolution was better than a designer's evolution, but now that I look back I can read that you meant that manmade design is better.However, because this is your overall point:

Quote:

I meant, that the supposed perfection of the nature is a bloody lie
There are thousand ( yes thousand ) of ridicoulus mistakes in the so called "Creation"

Then genetics IS a very relevant argument. You say that the perfection of nature is a lie, however, as I tried to explain to you, the genome is deteriorating from a starting point of perfection. This is a genetics issue. Can I show you evidence of this claim? Of course. I can show you more evidence then you will ever want to know.