Quote:

Oh boy.... See, i don't even want to defend the idea of a 'creator' or whatever. All I'm saying is, someone's innocent until he's proven guilty.

Actually, the person was either innocent the whole time or guilty the whole time, we just didn't know yet. Anyways, sorry for being a smart*ss, this is off topic. I understand what you mean, in the end it's one of many possibilities, although a very unlikely one in my opinion.

Quote:

A 'creator' could be just the explanation of how this energy was introduced on the first place. Because everyone knows now, that energy cannot be created and energy cannot be lost

Huh, I'm not quite following you here. You say it ís created, yet it can't be created nor lost? (off course a possibility, no need to defend it, I'm just curious, it seems contradicting.).

Another thought by the way, when looking at the properties of energy it seems to suggest to have been here all along. Energy is the capacity for doing work. Forms of energy include thermal, mechanical, electrical, and chemical. Energy may be transformed from one form into another.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software