Quote:

Ok well.. this is just me talking.. But no one has a clue right? So it could be anything...

True and I don't have a clue either. Still, I do think that at the moment having no evidence in favor of a creator weighs up to the fact that no evidence doesn't mean it does not exist. If it's really impossible to prove God, or feel, notice or in whatever other kind of other way 'know' indirectly that he influences this world, then that makes him totally irrelevant. You can't go about and claim something exist, just by the nature of it's definition, that's nonsensical.

Quote:

How is, 'there was no reason, noone being behind anything, no motive', any more plausible than anything else?

To be honest with you, there's no evidence to be able to claim it's more plausible. What are the odds that we are right with our guesses? I'd say the chance that either one of us is right is rather small. When looking at all the attributes and properties God must have according to some, that chance only decreases. Everyone can understand that the more things must be correct, the lower the chance it will actually be exactly correct. I'm not talking about right or wrong, just what's more likely and what's less likely.

Some might argue that theoretically it's 50-50 creator vs. no creator chance, but I disagree. I'm not saying thus I'm right though, because ultimately no-one knows what's inside the fist.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software