Quote:

Mmmm, well, why is it reasonable to think like that? Most of us are really stuck with the idea that everything must have a purpose, that all things that exist must have been created or caused by something that was created and that all this happened for a reason or purpose with complicated and advanced motives. Those ideas are rather artificial, they exists because of our dependence on logic and our basic hunger for 'sense in it all'.

Ok well.. this is just me talking.. But no one has a clue right? So it could be anything...

All I'm saying is, you either accept the world was ALWAYS there.. which is kind of a mind-blower I agree, but certainly plausible. Or, the world was created at some point. If it was created, something created it... It could be an entity, it could be a reaction... So, if you like, that reaction is the creator.. When I say creator, it doesn't have to be, 'some dude'. So that's why, it's a pretty reasonable guess..

How is, 'there was no reason, noone being behind anything, no motive', any more plausible than anything else? Think of it this way, long before people made it to space, i'm sure there would be people saying... "Yeah, this land here.. that's pretty much all there is my friend.. And the lights in the sky are... optical illusions or something.. No reason to believe about planets and space and all that crazy stuff.. Most of the times, if we don't know about something, it's probably nothing there.."

Now ok, these guys may have been right, what they said was very possible.. In that case they weren't, but many times, i agree, we tend to make crazy theories behind things we know nothing about... But saying there's nothing there, is also a theory..

It's like me showing you my fist, and saying... inside my fist, i hold a colorfull dice! Would you say, ok sure, it's a dice? or maybe say... bullshit. All I see is a fist.. I bet there's absolutely nothing in it! But you don't really know, do you?

There is a God.... No, there isn't a God... No one knows! taking one or the other side and standing by it fanatically is ridiculous from how I see it..

Of course, I speak from a logically point of view.. We can't prove, or disprove God. If you have other reasons to believe in God, such as faith in your religion, then what I said doesn't apply to you. Take no offense..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!