Nitro,

I didn't mean to be touchy or anything. But me, by nature, i try NOT to get into hot debating and fighting. Especially on forums which are so inpersonal, i think it's a waste of time

I posted to answer your question, and because i honestly thought we were on the same page, as far as NE works. But you seem to object in very fundamental parts about this, like if mutations are beneficial or not, so I see we're far from being from the same school...

I wasn't offended, and I still like you as a person, the little i've known you from our IntenseX discussions. But I'm not, and never will be in the mood to defend something like NE to you or anyone else. The theory is 'up there' for everyone to read and object to. Because I've studied this to such a great extend, i feel like I have nothing to learn from this discussion, since you're coming from a totally different place. Sorry..

Quote:

Quote:

I thought we were having a serious discussion about how Natural Algorithms work here, and by definition, mutations are beneficia

Just one thing...as I said in my previous post I really know nothing about evolutionary computing or natural algortims except what I can read in wikipedia So I think I'd be useless in any such discussion.

Yeah scratch that.. I meant to say Natural Evolution. I never wanted to bring anything to do with Computer algorithms to the topic..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!