Quote:

I have no interest in arguing with you whether Natural Evolution is correct or not. All I'm doing is repeating how it works, and how it is defined. If you don't agree with something I'm saying, I don't care to hear what you don't like about it. You could maybe take this arguement to some scientist forum or whatever, that are willing to defend the theory. I'm merely stating what it says. You're free to believe whatever you want

oh sorry I didnt realise you were so touchy. You probably just dont know me that well, I am confrontational by nature. So it is no problem for me to disagree with others or to be disagreed with. As a matter of fact I really do enjoy debating and fighting in general, it is simply my nature. While I certainly have plenty to say about mutations Im afraid you might interpret it as some type of hostility, which I certainly dont try to "make it about you and me", so I think I'll refrain

Quote:

I thought we were having a serious discussion about how Natural Algorithms work here, and by definition, mutations are beneficia

Just one thing...as I said in my previous post I really know nothing about evolutionary computing or natural algortims except what I can read in wikipedia So I think I'd be useless in any such discussion.