Quote:

How would you go to solve this? You could try to reason what the best orginization could look like, or you could do an exhustive (brute force) search of ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING, or use some other search algorithm, such as.. NA.

I see, now I understand where you're coming from. I tend to agree, however the selective factors are constantly changing so would life be possible in any other way but the 'brute force' way? I don't think so.

Quote:

Considering there may be a creator, or group of creators, that actually made our world happen isn't stupid.. It's actually pretty reasonable to think like that.

Mmmm, well, why is it reasonable to think like that? Most of us are really stuck with the idea that everything must have a purpose, that all things that exist must have been created or caused by something that was created and that all this happened for a reason or purpose with complicated and advanced motives. Those ideas are rather artificial, they exists because of our dependence on logic and our basic hunger for 'sense in it all'.

What if there's no reason? You can't rule out that possibility and as long as we don't "meet" any of the "creators" or the "creator" in whatever way, there's no real reason to assume they've set everything into motion and started it all.

Infact, the more we know, the further back such an creator would stand in the process, basically only representing the things we don't know yet and thus we keep it in mind as 'it may be a possibility'. In reality it's back paddling to suggest an I.D., any real, logical or rational arguments in favor of a creator are really non-existing.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software