Phemox,

No, you misunderstood.. I wasn't being philosophical, like.. the way of evolution is a search... or we have to find the right way to the path of life... I was giving you a fact.. Natural evolution is a search algorithm. This is a granted...

To really see it, you could maybe try to visualise this.. Say you take an eraser and delete the whole universe, so there's nothing but the initial energy. Now to make this exercise easier, you can see it tranforming into mass and the various 'elements' that we earthlings know, like metal and rock and flesh and whatever. Now ask your self a question... like.. With my given resources, what is the BEST orginization that can be formed, that can accomplish X task?

How would you go to solve this? You could try to reason what the best orginization could look like, or you could do an exhustive (brute force) search of ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING, or use some other search algorithm, such as.. NA.

I'm not forcing you a meaning of life.. Life could well be a lot more than that, or not, who knows. But NA is a search algorithm, and if you have a search algorithm, you need to be searching for something... And it's not the fittest of a population. That's only the selection criteria to keep the search moving.

It's only logical conclusions after lots of observation that got me into thinking this(but trust me, i'm not the only one), so I have every reason to believe i'm on to something. I'll probably keep researching Natural Algorithms for the rest of my life....

Considering there may be a creator, or group of creators, that actually made our world happen isn't stupid.. It's actually pretty reasonable to think like that. I'm not stuck on the thought that the world has always existed for infinity. Time is only a dimension, and if the world always existed or was created, time was definately created within and not without. But both theories are probable, and both pretty reasonable, as far as our knowledge goes. I don't think we'll discover anything groundbreaking about this great mystery anytime soon.. But we're getting there

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!