Quote:

That's not true at all, there are dozens of fossils of dinosaurs with birds traits,

First of all, these dozens that you refer to are full of doubtful or uncertain ambiguity, most of them debated from all points of researchers secular and creationist alike especially from obscure or indistinct morphology.

Secondly, of the 329 families of land vertebrates, 79% are represented in the fossil record-there are millions of fossils in museums representing over 250,000 species. telling me that you have "dozens" of intermediate fossils really doesnt seem to be plausible from a standpoint of proportions. i.e. you need thousands. Furthermore intermediates should be more plentiful than other types because if the selection/mutation theory was true(which it cannot possibly be) there would be all sorts of monstrosities around.

Quote:

even right up to having feathers and being able to fly.

let me let you in on a little biological secret: if they have feathers and can fly...they are probably birds.Shhh, dont tell anyone

Quote:

Wether this means the 'bird-dinos' were already enough steps evolved to survive loose from their dinosaur ancestors is very likely. If you're thinking about T-rex-sized birds, that's not what they were, infact after the meteor mostly mammal species and small species survived

This is funny. Please elaborate on this fairy tale some more. So all the bunnys and chickens survived? Very good. Why? Because they were the most fit? How? And how does the turkey and the duck fit into all this? You have my curiosity. Why did the chicken decide that it would be better for it to not be able to fly worth a crap?

Oh and please tell me all about this meteor, where did it strike? What evidence do you have for it?

Plus you guys havent even begun to address my other objections, and what about about the issue at hand, this issue of chicken dna in trex?

Why did it preserve for what, 65 million years?
What did you suppose the temperature of fossil was? Wouldnt it make a difference if the fossil was frozen or in the rocks? I think you will find that the fossil's temperature will make a BIG difference. However, the difference will never make it great enough to have lasted 65 million years, or 120 million years...

Young earth creationists will be happy.