Quote:

And upon analysis of these ancient proteins, they have been found to most closly resemble proteins found in the modern chicken....

First of all I always have a good laugh when I think of trex devolving into chickens. The very idea is so funny. Especially when you consider the pure ferocity and killing power of the tyrasnnasaurus rex compared to the "run like hell" battle plan of the domestic chicken.

Second I wonder how they found proteins in a dinosaur that was supposed to exist 225 to 160 million years ago. How was it preserved for so long?

Third they also found proteins which matched a newt and a frog, are you telling me that on the trex's evolutionary path to a chicken, he evolved from a newt to a frog also?

Fourth it makes no sense for a trex to evolve into a chicken. Presupposing that evolution even works outside of species, which it doesnt, but presupposing it did, what selective advantage would a trex have for becoming a small chicken? The trex already was at the top of its foodchain, it did not have selective pressure to evolve so.

Fifth, the dinosaurs dissapeared rapidly, there are no links to trex de-evolution. Please show the diagram which shows all of the connections between the trex and the chicken, that would be a funny one.

sixth, the chicken itself is a contradiction to selection, what possible survival benefit does a chicken have? To be eaten? What is this, survival of the yummy?

Its ridiculous. Im eating an egg & cheese sandwich right now. Yay T rex! Your eat em eggs are tasty!

The entire dino to bird thing is stupid. Basically they have two un-explainable facts that they need to put together:

1)There is no account of the origin of birds
2)The dino's dissappeared all at once

Someone with very weak logical skills has tried to connect these two facts. If you can beleive that then they can pretty much get you to believe anything.

Hello....your stupid! Heh heh heh How does it feel??