Ran_man you also totally ignored the point LarryLaffer made about the bible by the way...

Quote:

You cannot truly love for real, if you do not know God.
You might think you love, but it's not possible without Him.

It's possible without him, infact it's not possible with God, since true love is a two-way thing and you can't have true love with something/someone if it doesn't love you back. I'd say go ahead and prove God loves us, then you'll make your point, untill then though sayonara....
You are actually the one thinking you love.

Quote:

So, I had to show that historically it's not true.

You don't seem to understand why terrorism actually exists, but that's your problem. Terrorism is not the result of religion. Nations conquering others also has close to nothing to do with the Islam as a belief, and if it does according to you, think of all the Christian regimes conquering others. Both are just as 'evil' in that way,

Quote:

And about the holocaust, while everyone concentrates an the 6 million Jews that were killed people seem to forget the millions of Christians killed

That's mainly the result of post-war politics and who got to power. For some reason 11 million military casualties on the USSR side often don't seem to "really count" either (I mean in history books).

I don't have a clue if it's true, but people say the US is supporting Israel this much because the people really in control of the US have always been Jews.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software