@Slin: The c_scan() method only returns the color of the lightmap below the entity, not the lights position. I'm doing the same thing with c_trace(). I am using this method to light the model with static lights (as you can see). When I was working on the shader, I was getting horribly incorrect results with vecLight, therefore I wrote my own method for doing static lighting. I'll mess with it some more.

@TSGames: It is possible, but not realistic. Shaders on WED blocks are TOO slow. This is why many developers are now creating thier levels with models.

@foodstamp: Robotronic explained the problem. This was for testing, and I had forgotten to remove it. I'll remove it tonight.

@Robotronic: Adjusting specularity by the alpha channel, should be the alpha channel of the normal map, not the diffuse map. I used stencil shadows in my testing, and had no problems, but I also was using a 24 bit tga for my diffuse map, therefore no alpha channel there. Only in my normal map. I may be wrong here, so please correct my if I am.

@All: As always, the are some bugs that needed to be fixed. I'm going to update the code tonight, and then post it when it's working again. Thank you all for your comments, help, and kind gratitude...

xXxGuitar511
- Programmer