When I try to run A6Net_Test.wdl on the computer with ip 192.168.0.11 and not change the ip inside A6Net_Client.wdl I can start the server and the client on this computer and see the connect client, done and connected + chat messages in the server window. Crash occurs though after typing something. Also if I try (on the same system as server) to let second client connect to the server it can't find the server.

When I run the server on the computer with ip 192.168.0.11 and not change the ip inside A6Net_Client.wdl and try to connect from my laptop as client I get the bye bye not worked message because the server could not be found.

When I run the server on the computer with ip 192.168.0.11 and change the ip inside A6Net_Client.wdl to 192.168.0.11 and also have port 60001 mapped to 192.168.0.11 and then try to connect from the laptop as client I also get the bye bye not worked message because the server could not be found.

When I run the server on the computer with ip 192.168.0.11 and change the ip inside A6Net_Client.wdl to my internet provider ip address and also have port 60001 mapped to 192.168.0.11 and then try to connect from the laptop as client I also get the bye bye not worked message because the server could not be found.

I think something is missing because why doesn't it work on the other computer and my laptop, but it works on this computer..

smile