Just tried running the 1 Server and 1 Client with the compiled project on my pc. In the wdl source i've changed the ip address 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.0.11 (the internal ip address of this pc) and inside the router mapped port 60001 (udp) to this computer. The Server and Client on 192.168.0.11 are running (cpu@100%) and chat is 'working' I can see the client connect and chat messages in the server window.

From my laptop I run the same compiled project and select Client. the message connected is visible on the laptop. However, the message is not visible on the server nor the first client on the other computer.

I don't understand why I do not get any error message about the dll now that i'm running the compiled executable on my laptop. The program isn't working it says connected, but it actualy is doing nothing or so it seems. When I try to run the wdl source from SED on the laptop I get the error message about function not found in dll again.

Note: when I have two instances of the compiled executable running; One as server and another as client. The cpu is constant 100%, 50% for each instance.

What does Net_SvRun( 32, 60001 ); in A6Net_Server.wdl do? Edit -> Oh I see, it means max. 32 players

smile