Bloodline:

Only 1 client is able to connect to the server, new clients are not shown (in the server display). Maybe they did connect, but not updated somehow? Anyway the DLL only works on another computer, which has btw VC++ 2005 with SP1 installed. Also the .NET Framework SDK, Windows Platform SDK and DirectX SDK are present on that system.

Ok. Now with the project compiled to executable. Copied both A6Network and Racknet dll in the directory and ran it on these systems:

Pentium Dual Core 2,6GHz
1 GB Memory
Geforce 6600 256MB
Windows XP Home SP2
DirectX 9.0c
GameStudio A6.50.6 Commercial

Working. I select Server and run another then select Client. This first client is updated inside the Server window. Chat 'works' and first client connect/disconnect msg is displayed in the server window. When I try to run second client it says connected, but this message isn't displayed in the server window nor in the first client window. Chat input from the second client is not visible and second client can't see message between the server and first client.

Intel Celeron 2,4GHz
512 MB
Radeon 9250 256MB
DirectX 9.0c
Windows XP Home SP2

No error. I can press Server or Client and it says connected. However nothing really happens. If I press Server and run another and select Client, the client isn't updated in the server window.

HP Pavilion ZE5500EA (laptop)
Mobile Intel Pentium4 2,6GHz
512 MB Memory
Radeon IGP 345M
Windows XP Home SP2
DirectX 9.0c
GameStudio A6.50.6 Commercial

No error. I can press Server or Client and it says connected. However nothing really happens. If I press Server and run another and select Client, the client isn't updated in the server window.

smile