1) It's meant to replace all the A6 functions, so yes if I got you right

2) Hmm, yes I use the factorys for server & client, because I tried with the peers and saw nothing I couldn't do with this method aswell

3) Do you mean that the A6 user can use this to write >1 var into a bitstream and then send it? no, the average user won't need it, but when I will be finished with the autopatcher I'll implement this, thanks

4) Thanks, I didn't test this thing much, right now it hasn't much funtionality, again thanks. I'm fixing it, storing the strucs in an linked list and just returning the ID in the list.

BTW sorry for no english documentation, I would be very grateful if someone translates it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@derOmage

Im grunde sind Client und Server die selben Exen, jede führt bloß einen anderen Code aus. Es ist als möglich auch auf dem Server zu spielen.

Du soltest die Documentaion lesen (Doc.html) Es wird grundsätzlich garnichts gesandet (Auser die Low-Level Sachen), also keine Ents, Vars etc. Um ein Entity zu benutzen musst du es regestrieren und dann senden, wobei du beim senden verschiedene Flags benutzen kannst die angeben was gesendet wird.