Thank you!

On SFMATs request I duplicated the files and reconfigured them to be 3D (additional material work, object depths, lightening). The ray-logo didnt took benefit from it, so I didnt touched them. The other ones are looking kinda different, especially the grey one looks even better and the red plate on white ground got a shine transition, looks a bit polished (its not too obvious, but you can notice the shiny orange if you want to). I think the first black version was better, but just translating it into 3D didnt hooked me, so I played a bit and well, this came out, not too bad, but the black 2D version is still dominating the 3D variation.

But vote for yourself:

Cheers,
Christian

[EDIT]

Raphael, tell your friend, that if someone would watch his computer screen, the reflection would be horizontally switched. Oh, and I suppose that a geek would name his models very confusely.. "untitled" is a bit too lame I would have great respect for anyone who would invert his screen in any direction and he can still work with a dececent workflow ^^ ... I dont know but exactly in this very second I'm missing Ulilillia. Where is he?

Last edited by HeelX; 02/12/07 23:43.