Capanno, I have to admit, each of your logos has something that looks weird. The ASeven - approach is really interesting, though, I think "Acknex" is more predestined than the "7" for this (it has been always "Acknex 6" etc.). Or look how you used the fonts. I dont want to blame it, but I doubt that these childish fonts (everywhere curves, the letters are rotated sometimes) or "comic" fonts (the black/white banner.. I cant believe it) .. well, maybe I'm nailed too much on the "professional" look, sure, they are creative, but I wouldnt take it as a product logo.

Though, your coloring is really nice. The orange/silver, the green/blue is very cool. The red one is good as well, but it looks like as if you did an image and passed it through a red filter.

I really like zackebacks white version with the red and the blue "A7", but please remove those wings. They are silly or even destroying the overall attention.

This was a very subjective review, maybe you can take it as good points to re-start.

Last edited by HeelX; 02/08/07 20:22.